Through the Southern HIV Impact Fund, AIDS United will award urgent action grants of up to $25,000 to organizations that challenge and strengthen the socio-political landscape of the U.S. South.
Grant applications should
- Advance the rights and well-being of people who face disproportionate structural inequities including, but not limited to: women, people of color, queer people, and people of trans experience;
- Detail a project in one of the following fields: (1) policy, advocacy, and/or mobilization; (2) HIV prevention; (3) HIV care and support services;
- Have a primarily social/racial justice framework and related HIV focus;
- Respond to a time-sensitive and/or urgent opportunity; and
- Implement all project activities within three months of award payment.
Projects or organizations must have a committed staff member located in one of the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Please download the Urgent Action Grants Request for Applications (RFA) for additional information and instructions. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, there is no deadline for this RFA.
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org