Flying to more countries than any other airline in the world from Istanbul which serves as a bridge between the East and the West, Turkish Airlines brings different geographies, cultures and communities together. Innumerable moments await to be explored in many corners of the world. There’s a process of exploration for all people regardless of their age, hometown, profession, or direction in life. The exploration itself is a journey that lasts a lifetime. This contest aims to bring together photography enthusiasts from all across the world through exploration and to invite the entire world to “look for explorations.”
Subject of the Contest “Discover”
The selection of photographs will focus on a message of curiosity that bears hope for the future through the discovery of happiness, joy, sadness, hope, nature, the world, the past, and the future. Discovery is not just about a scientific or historic revelation of a truth or finding. Discovery is an individual journey, perspective, and awareness. It’s a means and an end that should be used to create a better world. The photographs should reflect this purpose.
Contest Categories-Sections The contest will be held in the Digital category, in a single section as Color or Black and White
- Participation to the contest is free of charge.
- All participants must be of the age of 18.
- All photographers, amateur or professional, may apply for the contest. Members of the Executive Committee, Contest Secretariat and the Jury members and TSFS representative, and their first-degree relatives may not participate.
- Photographs processed with certain Photoshop or similar software effects (e.g. water color filter, etc.), excluding photographic treatments such as light, contrast, color, grain, etc. that would not disturb its characteristics, photographs obtained by merging multiple photographs, and digitally-manipulated photographs will be disqualified. The jury will have sole discretion on this matter.
- Each contestant may participate with maximum 4 (four) Digital Color or Black & White photographs.
- Participants acknowledge, declare and undertake that they fully own the photographs they will upload to the web site for the contest, and all relevant permissions are obtained. Any action to the contrary will be considered as a violation of the rules.