Women in Toys, Licensing & Entertainment (WIT) is a collaborative community that champions the advancement of women through leadership, networking and educational opportunities.
The WIT Wonder Women Awards honors outstanding women for their remarkable achievements and commitment to enriching their workplaces and our industry as a whole.
Recognize a Wonder Woman today by nominating a colleague, friend or any woman who has made an impact in toys, licensing or entertainment.
The voting criteria is as follows, and will be reviewed by the WIT Nominations Committee:
Have the nominee’s achievements or leadership accomplishments:
- Positively impacted her company, peers, or industry?
- Contributed to the growth or improvement of her company or the toy, licensing or entertainment industries?
- Served as a role model for other individuals or companies in the industry?
Submission fees are non-refundable, and are as follows:
- $75 – June 1 through August 31
- $100 – September 1 through October 31
Anyone may submit a nominee for a Wonder Women Award. Self-nominations are welcome. You can (and should!) submit yourself for consideration.
On the nomination form, tell us why your candidate is deserving of a nomination, and include 3-5 major accomplishments (in 300 words or less).
Follow these helpful hints:
- Edit your submission carefully, as the content you provide will be published for voters to review.
- Focus on your nominee’s achievements and accomplishments instead of your personal relationship with her.
- Use bullet-list form when conveying your nominee's accomplishments. This makes it easy for voters to read.
- Review the Voting Criteria here and try to address one or more of the questions shown, which the Nominations Committee will consider when deciding the final slate of nominees.
- Provide any additional information we should know about your nominee. Files or links to articles, websites, etc. may be emailed to Peg Brom.