Our new initiative – the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE – aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society. The best projects will be honored with a total prize money of EUR 50,000. You are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of our time and help to improve conditions – your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society. When published, the project should already be implemented.
If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”, you should enter your project:
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
The size of the project does not really matter but the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact will be of interest to our online visitors. Every published project and you as a company or organization behind will also benefit from the fact being introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public. Your project will stay online in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE – without limitation in time and without any costs. It will be published in the collection „iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE“.
Unfortunately, student concepts cannot be accepted.
Who can apply?
Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
Benefits: what do you get?
If you apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, you can benefit from advantages which help to boost your project:
- Your application is free of charge
- Your project will be permanently published in the iF WOLRD DESIGN GUIDE.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design-interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.
- You can update your project with latest videos, photos or news