Recognizing that the most meaningful efforts often come from within the community, McLain Association for Children, Inc. has established a small grant program to identify those that are already out there doing good work and assist them to accomplish even more. MAC Inc. offers small grants averaging approximately $7,500 each to nonprofit organizations operating within our three geographic target areas of the Caucasus, Tanzania, and the British Virgin Islands. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Know:
Applications are reviewed four times each year. Deadlines are as follows:
- March 15th
- June 15th
- September 15th
- December 15th
*We reserve the right to expedite the application review and award process in cases of emergency response.
Applicants should be a nonprofit organization, should operate within one of our
geographic target areas, and should compellingly address one (or both) of our funding priorities:
- Improve access to high quality education
- Empower persons with disabilities and their families
Grants may not be used to fund the following activities:
- Carrying out of propaganda;
- Influencing any legislation or the outcome of any public election;
- Implementing, directly or indirectly, any sort of voter registration drive.