45 days left
- The Dan David Prize awards scholarships to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, carrying out research in one of the selected fields for the current year. Registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who study at recognized universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to apply.
- The Dan David Prize laureates annually donate twenty scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers of exceptional promise in the selected fields for the current year. Ten scholarships are awarded to students at universities throughout the world and ten scholarships to students at Tel Aviv University.
- The Dan David Prize scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality or political affiliation.
- In order to ensure that your research is relevant to one of this year's chosen fields, please read the field descriptions on our website before filling out the form.
- Applicants who have received a scholarship from the Dan David Prize may not apply again for their same area of research.