ConDev’s Student Media Grants award up to $5,000 to current students interested in capturing conflict-related issues facing fragile and conflict-affected areas of Latin America through stunning photography. This photojournalism grant is funded by the Howard G. Buffett Foundation Chair on Conflict and Development.
- I don’t attend school in the United States. Can I still apply?
- Yes; the grant is open to students (undergraduate, graduate, Master’s, PhD) worldwide.
- Do I have to be a photography/journalism/international studies major to apply?
- No. Students from all majors and areas of study are encouraged to apply. Your major does not have to be related to photography, journalism or international studies, though applicants with previous photography experience are especially encouraged to apply.
- Are graduating students allowed to submit an application?
- Yes, students graduating in 2019 are eligible to apply.