We are result-oriented management consultants whose values are rooted in integrity, professionalism, diversity, entrepreneurship and transparency. Our mission is to deliver advanced and innovative services to our clients and solutions that will tangibly improve their performance, all the while making a positive and lasting impact on society.
The Euromena Awards – MENA
Edition welcomed startups that aim to resolve a specific challenge or problem, and that include social impact as part of their business’ core values. They can be aligned with any of the below themes:
- Financial inclusion
- Social and economic development
The Euromena Awards – Sub-Saharan Africa Edition welcome businesses that meet the following criteria:
- They must be in “startup” mode and seeking to expand or scale-up
- They must respond to a clear social impact, whereby an intentional positive outcome is meant to solve a certain social challenge or problem
- They must involve a team of at least 2 members
- They must use technology either as a tool or as an end product or service
- They must demonstrate economic viability
- They must have a fully working product/service that has already been produced/launched
- They must be based in one of the following eligible countries, that is sub-saharan country.