The We Art Water Film Festival is an international short-film competition organised by the We Are Water Foundation, which aims to recognize and reward the talent of all those people with a clear awareness of the water problem around the world which are also able to capture it in their own film productions.
The main objective is to raise awareness of the water problem around the world through the creation of audio visual pieces that address this issue.
THE THEME: “CLIMATE CRISIS”
All submitted pieces need to be related to the current climate crisis, linking it to the global water and sanitation problem and its relation to hygiene, pollution, agriculture, diseases, nutrition, education, etc…
A total of 4 awards for each category will be awarded , totaling € 10,000 in prizes
Micro-fiction 3.000 €
Micro-Animation 3.000 €
Audience award 1.000 €
- All short films need to address the topics: Climate Crisis, water and sustainability, linking it to the global problem of water and sanitation and its relation to hygiene, pollution, agriculture, diseases, nutrition, education, etc.
- The short films must have a duration of one to three minutes (excluding official title cards at the beginning and end).
- Audio or texts that form part of the works must be in English or subtitled in English.
- They must start and end with the official title cards:
- Must be submitted between 3 October 2019 and 2 April 2020