proposalsforNGOs has launched a “Small Grant Opportunity 2020” for NGOs around the world to pitch their project ideas. This is an open call for proposals. You can participate with proposals that have already been submitted or projects that you plan to implement in the future.
The contest aims to show how NGOs can develop a project idea to reality. The selected proposal will be showcased to proposalsforngos.com users, for the purpose of sharing best practices and increase awareness of proposalsforNGOs tools and services amongst NGOs around the world.
If you or your NGO have a great proposal you want to share and want a chance to win USD 500 enter
the proposalsforNGOs “Small Grant Opportunity 2020”!
ProposalsforNGOs will choose and award 1 (one) NGO with a USD 500 small grant as well as a copy of 2020 resource guide “The NGO Guide to Proposal Writing: The complete ‘How to’ for everything proposal related”. The Winner will be announced on 6 May 2020 on our official Facebook Page: proposalsforngos.
Rules for Participation
- Participation is open to any person in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a proposal
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length – but a 15-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- Winners must be a registered NGO or an active network