The Halcyon Incubator program equips early-stage social entrepreneurs with the support they need to transform audacious ideas into scalable and sustainable ventures. We do this by providing three things: space, community, and access.
Space - The Halcyon Incubator was founded to ensure that all social entrepreneurs, regardless of their economic background, can succeed. We give you physical and mental space, so you can focus more of your energy on your venture and achieving your full potential.
Community - The journey of an entrepreneur is long and winding. You will experience many ups and downs, and we understand that you will need lots of support along the way. The Halcyon Incubator builds a community of support around Fellows through our unique residential program, extensive post-residency Fellow community, and a robust network of world-class mentors and advisors. These mentors and advisors are seasoned entrepreneurs, experienced change-makers, and leaders across sectors.
Access - You need an ecosystem to build, grow, and sustain a social enterprise. The Halcyon Incubator connects entrepreneurs with key partners to advise and directly support Fellows’ ventures and provide crucial exposure.
To be eligible for the Halcyon Incubator, you:
- Must be the CEO or primary decision-maker for the venture's development and management
- Must be able to make a full-time commitment to work on the venture during the residency phase from September 8, 2020 to January 15, 2021
- Must be able to postpone any undergraduate or graduate course work during the residency phase
- Must already live or work in the U.S. or be able to obtain a visa for the residency phase
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be at least 21 years of age by the start of the program